Vocabulary exercise: ensure, assure, insure
Fill in the gaps with the words from the left column
- The charities don't test the products or
that the highest-quality ones get their logos.
- By this method, he
that no claim would stand without supporting evidence.
- An easy answer, for a politician, is one that
you will never be proved wrong.
a reliable flow of profits from movies that cost very little to make.
- Nobody will need
- "I do not intend to put our troops in Kosovo to fight a war," Clinton
- Everyone have
- Today's development is that the country's spy agency will help
Company still exists and writes
under that name.
- "The only way to
victory is for there to be massive intervention.
- Some people demand more
than others do because they face more risk.
- We can do this, for example, by observing the way people behave in
- But critics can rest
that Pokémon won't last.
- Worse yet, large
discounts are illegal in many states.
- The address of a life
company in Los Angeles.
- Be covered by health
- He must lead the way in
that it does not grow any larger.
- “Of course you didn't,” I
- First, I wanted to
you that I never discriminate against straight white men.
- Actually, anyone who knows anything about the
business understands the reason for the change.
Create your personalized vocabulary exercises.